7 Day Move In Guarantee
7 Day Move In Guarantee
LEASE WITH PEACE OF MIND
It’s important to us that you love your new home. If you are not satisfied with your apartment home during the first 7 days of your lease, you are able to change your mind, cancel your lease agreement and move out within 30 days without penalty.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will sign a lease agreement for the full duration of the lease term. You will pay a deposit, fees and rent according to the lease agreement.
- If you choose to move-out within the first 7 days of occupancy simply notify us in writing of your intent to vacate
- We will confirm back in writing of our receipt of your notice
- We will waive any lease break fees outlined in the lease agreement
- Any costs associated with moving will be your responsibility
- Any pre-paid rent and deposit will be refunded, with the exception of the days you occupied the apartment and any charges incurred for damages, cleaning or utilities
- You must vacate your apartment within 30 days of moving in
- This offer may only be used once and does not apply to current residents or renewal lease agreements
I love my new apartment it is just the right size for me!! If the parking spaces were about a foot bigger I would give them 5 stars- Mz Neicy
I am a current resident here and i love it! with no hesitation my husband and I renewed our lease for another year. It's very quiet. People mind there business and it's a great neighborhood. The only thing I don't like is the parking. The parking spaces are way too small on the back row. We lucked up by renting the garage located directly underneath our apartment. The maintenance team is quick and responsive as well.- Vanessa S.
I moved into my place in November, 2018 and absolutely Love it. My apartment is just right for me and the neighbors are very friendly. What makes it even better is that the front doors are now secure. You have to use a key fob to gain entry and visitors just dial your apartment number to gain access. The only downside is the visitor parking area which is far away from my building. It would be nice if they could have a set amount of visitor spaces in front of each building.- Ms B.
Living at Churchill has been great. Privacy has been wonderful. It was like staying at hotel with the comfort of home. Parking, however has been very costly. The damage to my vehicle by people parking too close. The cars and trucks that park for weeks and months. The tenants taking 2 or more parking space with there cars and large SUV's.- Wanda S.